We get Tech! From our many years of experience working with and for technology companies we have gained a particular understanding and knowledge of the specific needs of that industry.
Our main areas of practice include technology law, software law, cyberlaw, internet law, computer law, e-commerce, IP and IT law, as well as social media law, privacy and data security law.
- Registration or declaration prerequisites before EU Data Protection Authorities
- Ensuring the legal compliance of your personal data collection questionnaires
- Auditing your data security and privacy against U.S. and EU legal and/or regulatory requirements;
- Complying with EU laws in connection with your transfers of EU personal data to the U.S.
- Implementing a Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) program for your transatlantic intra-group transfers of personal data;
- Registration under the EU-US Privacy Shield compliance program for the transfer of EU personal data to the U.S.
- Drafting and negotiating contracts between data controllers and data processors, including by implementing EU-approved Model Clauses;
- Drafting of EU and U.S. compliant privacy policies
- IT facilities management and cloud computing services agreements
- SaaS and ASP agreements
- Outsourcing agreements
- Maintenance agreements
- Hosting agreements
- Software development agreements
- License agreements
- Partnership agreements
We also assist with the drafting of corporate policies or internal guidelines around the use of Open Source Software by our clients.
M/E-commerce, Social Media
We also assist our clients with the drafting and negotiation of the following:
- Website or mobile application general terms and conditions of use
- Online terms of sale
- Cookies policies
- Privacy policies
- Legal notices
- Recommendations for complying with third party copyrights and trademarks