The Law Office of S. Grynwajc ("Firm" or "We") values the privacy of its clients and Web/blog site viewers and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us when you visit the website www.transatlantic-lawyer.com (our "Website"), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by any third party;
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect certain information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name and e-mail address ("personal information")
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our newsletter.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us using our "Contact Us" form.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business
With your consent.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply any agreements with you, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Firm, our customers or others.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by contacting us through the "Contact Us" form on our Website to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Protecting the Privacy of Children
Children under 13 years old are not the target audience for our website. To protect their privacy, we prohibit the solicitation of personal information from these children.
Links to Third Party Sites
This Website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to read and learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
Application of Google Analytics
This site uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer to help the Website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
In case of activation of the IP anonymization, Google will truncate/anonymize the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union as well as for other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the USA.
On behalf of the website provider Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Website, compiling reports on website activity for us and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to us.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Furthermore you can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Further information can be found under https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html (Google Analytics Terms of Service & Privacy).
Please note that on this Website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).